Your purchase includes all labor and hardware required to upgrade your vehicle for wireless charging
- The vehicle upgrade hardware is installed using existing manufacturer connectors. It takes a trained technician about 2 hours.Your vehicle is now ready to charge wirelessly.
- Install the Plugless charging station where you park (see below) and you’re done.
How do I install my Plugless charging station at home?
- Your Plugless charging station is shipped directly to you with all mounting hardware and simple instructions included.
- Simply power the charging station with an existing 240V outlet. Or have your electrician hardwire the station directly to your circuit.
- Example: Plugless for Model S can come equipped with the same NEMA 14-50 Plug used on most 50Amp Tesla home chargers.
- Download: Plugless Installation Guide
- If you’re upgrading from 120V to 240V for faster charging, see details here.
That’s it — Plugless does the rest. Now your EV can charge itself.
Ready to unleash your EV?