Department of Energy
Over $3.5M in funding to integrate wireless charging technology into GM and Toyota electric vehicles.
- 3 year program started in October 2012
- Other partners: Duke Energy, Oak Ridge National Lab, Cisco Systems
- Focused on high-power, highly integrated systems and dynamic charging research
State of Virginia
- $1.25M research grant funding through the Virginia Tobacco Commission
- $485K in economic development funding
Plugless Awards & Recognition
Plugless is proud and honored to have been recognized for innovation and leadership, and we owe a great deal to the hard work of our entire team.
- Named Best of What’s New 2014 by Popular Science Magazine
- 2013 Richtech Emerging Company of the Year
- CEO to 2013 Inc Magazine’s list of 30 Entrepreneurs Under 30
- 2013 Gold Stevie Award for Most Innovative Company of the Year