Evatran, LLC (“Company”, “our”, “we” or “us”) is committed to safeguarding your privacy when you’re using our web site (the “Site”).
That said, we ask that you share some information with us when it directly benefits your experience using the Site or when such information is necessary in order to facilitate communications between you and us.
We will not sell or misuse your personal information.
What personally identifiable information do we collect from you?
We collect information from you when it directly benefits your experience using the Site or when such information is necessary in order to facilitate communications between you and us. We collect the following information: your email address and any other contact information that you may provide to us.
What information may be gathered from children?
The Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect any data from any person we know to be under the age of 13.
What are cookies and how are they used?
How is your personal information used?
The Site may use information in aggregate form to track the total number of visitors to the Site, the number of visitors to each page of the Site, and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers, and to facilitate email communications with you. No personally identifiable information is available in this process.
Is your personal information shared with any other party?
We will not disclose your email address or any personally identifiable information you provide to us without your specific permission unless we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law or when it is necessary to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company or others. We will not disclose your email address or any other personally identifiable information you provide to us with the third parties for the marketing purposes or for sending unsolicited emails to you.
How you can access, update or delete your personal information.
You may change your email address or any other contact information you provide to us at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What security precautions are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of my personal information?
The forms used during our registration process are all protected by commerce level Secure Socket Layer technology to help prevent the theft of any information collected from you.
This agreement (the “Agreement”) also governs your use of any content or information (the “Content”) made available to you by the Company through this website (the “Site”).
Company may revise and update this Agreement at anytime. Your continued use of the Site will mean you accept those changes.
1. Permissible and Prohibited Uses. You may not use the Site for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You may not reproduce, upload, post, transmit, download or distribute any part of the information contained in this Site other than to create a single electronic copy on your computer’s hard drive or a single printed copy of portions of the content for your personal, non-commercial use. You also may not store or archive a significant portion of the Site content or create a database using the content. Examples of prohibited uses of the Site include, but are not limited to, the following: (a) deceptive and unfair trade practices; (b) placement on the Site of any untrue, malicious, fraudulent, harassing, offensive or defamatory material, or any material that is irrelevant to a legitimate use of the Site; (c) introduction of viruses, worms or other programming routines that are intended to disrupt or interfere with the intended operation of the Site; (d) insertion of links to other sites of whatever character; (e) promotion of any unlawful activity or purpose, including any activity that could give rise to criminal or civil liability; and (f) any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark or other rights of any person or entity. If you engage in a prohibited use of the Site you may be barred from any future use of the Site. Any content introduced to the Site as a result of or which constitutes an impermissible use, as determined in the sole discretion of the Company, may be removed from the Site. If you engage in a prohibited use of the Site, You will be liable to the Company for damages it incurs as a result.
2. Hyperlinks. As you use the Site, you may encounter windows and hyperlinks that take you to web pages or websites of other companies, either to make their content available to you or to enable you to communicate directly with those companies. Because the Company has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
3. Copyright and Other Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Site and all information, data and content included therein (the “Content”) contains proprietary and confidential information, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons and images, which is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Site or the Content, in whole or in part without the express written permission of the Company.
4. Disclaimer Of Warranty. THE COMPANY PROVIDES THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND COMPANY GRANTS NO WARRANTIES TO YOU (EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR THE CONTENT. THE COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT THE SITE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE OR ERROR-FREE, OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, THE AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION UNAVAILABILITY CAUSED BY HEAVY TRAFFIC, TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, OR ANY OUTAGE OR OTHER INTERRUPTION IN SERVICE.
5. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO (i) YOU OR ANY USER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ITS AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES KNOW OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. Legal Compliance. You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Site.
LAST UPDATED: December 16, 2011
© 2011 Evatran, LLC 2011